$39.00 Per Couple (ONE ticket covers TWO attendees).
When registering, register as an individual. There will be a place to enter your spouse or companion's name separately.
Your marriage can be incredible. Even now, in the middle of brokenness, busyness, and raising a family - your marriage was meant to thrive.
Unfortunately, in our community, marriage has become a point of pain for too many couples. Northwest Arkansas has one of the highest divorce rates in the nation (according to the Center for Relationship Enrichment at JBU). Too many couples are stuck, stalled, and divided.
But there is always, ALWAYS hope!
Join us for Be One, where eight different speakers will invest in you for a weekend, offering helpful wisdom, stories of brokenness and healing, and principles and practices to help you have a healthy, thriving marriage!
Friday, May 10: 6:30pm-9:30pm
(desserts & coffee provided)
Saturday, May 11: 9am-4pm
(continental breakfast provided) - We'll break for lunch dates around town
* Jason & Amanda Jenkins (Men Sharpening Men)
* Brad Franklin (MAMFT, LPC - Fresh Roots Counseling)
* James Hawkins (Ph.D, LPC) & Nicola Hawkins (A More Excellent Way)
* Melissa Blair (melissablair.net)
* Brandon Cox (Lead Pastor Grace Hills Church) & Angie Cox (LCSW)